Wednesday, June 25, 2008

-exhautionism- & -bloggism-

I've just invented two (three) new word derived from, of course an already existing word.

word: exhaustionism
meaning: a severe condition whereby a person's life, esp. a teenager's takes a turn for the endless siphoning of physical and mental energy, resulting in extreme lethargy and the lack of motivation.

word: bloggism/ bloggiphiliacism
meaning: (the era of ~) The age where the lives of many people revolve mainly around blogs as it has become a main agenda besides being channel to express their feelings and opinions with/without revealing their identities.



so right to the point...
what I want to say is that
the era presently recurring in my life is
an evolved version of the Renaissance (where many things change)
with exhaustionism and bloggism as its main elements.
Really
I have almost no time to complete anything,
yet I still have the urge to blog (bloggiphiliacism).
yala
I know some ppl complain ah never blog la... this la... that la...
okla
just say I'm too busy

-have 2 attend my SIR (where I lost anyway cos nobody was there to support :(
and also my uncle-in-law's funeral... (may he rest in peace)
- and also my "Mad-the-Matics"
super mad amounts of homework (sob...sob...)
and the hui-guen-cy this... ogive that... graph this... table that....
HUACK man!!!
aiyaya my, oh my...
summore...
ask John la.. I'm just so tired and tired and tired
that I can't even think of another word to replace that word
so I'll use repetition...


-
-
-
-
-

coming ahead......
(pending)

-THE EMO POST!!!-
(yeah!.... -you dare say that then really huack you la..)
you know ah really cannot tahan lah..
everyday the same thing..
argh!!! kns..


of course la.. won't do ti if its still not that serious...

(to: ZZZZZ

All the credit owned to you
when I publish this, you m*****f****** scoundrel!
)

No comments: