Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busee!

OMG so busy today...
have to do NiE and hand in to The Star in two days time..
how can I relax...?

Dunno whether my body is tentative abt giving me a rest
I usually sleep well at nite n even in d noon
but I've been having insomnia for the past few days! sick man
it's vry hard for me to sleep
waking up almost every 10 minutes or so until about two summin'

N also I have to prepare for my SIR competition
you know, the one organised by The New Straits Time n RHB...
better learn my words or I might get humiliated in front of TV!
Just hope and pls pray for me that I win it...
bcs of that scrumptious prize money:

State championship>
3rd- RM1000 (shopping on d spot as the competition is in Berjaya'sTS)
2nd- RM1500 (enough to get me an i-Pod)
1st- RM2000 (I would go on a shopping spree man!)

National Championships>
1st- RM6000 (I'll splurge!!)



Pls help me pray that I win this!!

No comments: