Sunday, June 15, 2008

Madam Kwan's and iPod Touch

Yesterday afternoon we went to KLCC for pre-father's day lunch.
so Dad decided that TGIF be our destination..
but there, changed we our minds
and I said why don't do to MK?
Mum say fine, the food's good
so there we go...



-MK-




-Black n white-
(cincau ice and vanilla milkshake ~creamy, yumm..)





My Bojari





Dad's Sambal Petai~ the prawns are the most succulent ones I have eaten
---and he eats it with plain rice only..





Whao although rice not much, still extremely FULL!!




Then.. we went to MAChines...

Dad said wanna buy an iPod Touch,
I said 16Gig enough edi, but..
he say buy topline..
so..
-no comment-


but didn't end up buying bcs the package got prb, speaker no stock...

then walked towards carpark,
passed by Techpeace...
dad walked in and we followed him..

Then we were intrstd wif the package n stuff lyk that..
then dad said "Ok I'll buy it now..."
WOW Love You Dad!!
so..
Instead of me buying things for him for Father's Day,
it was him buying me a 32GB iPt + Loud speaker!!!
Thxx!!










(not to say I "chuan" bcs I know a lot of ppl have it,
but it means so much to me to have it as a present)

No comments: