Friday, June 13, 2008

X-tra Class and Noodle Soup

Today morning our class had extra class for History
Went there at 8.30 until 10.30
Had test today but I didn't study my notes so...
Nyway we learnt about many interesting stuff such as how witty NM s.a.w made agreements and so on...
Chapter 5 is long enough but teacher says that C6 is much more longer...
Well the fun of studying history is that you can take it as a story, an intereting story, of course and some sort of mini-entertainment comic book kind of thing,
though many would not agree...

Came home from extra class, still feel lil' tired although I slept at nine yesterday..





Ah yesterday, NY, HW and HW(me) were talking about "too torh th'ng",
Then mum told me she bought "too torh th'ng". Yum!
I believe you know what it is but if you don't (James Bo, is that you??)
It is some kind of noodle soup with pork belly, garnished with crisp green shallots... Just thinking of it makes my mouth water...











Actually this is what I like to eat on saturday and sunday mornings for breakfast..
But usually I don't eat as late as I did today.
Now... mum is calling for me to do my homework...
Guess I'll have to do it now.. in front of the CPU screen.

No comments: