Friday, June 13, 2008

-Maths Doodles-

sleepy after coming home
I couldn't rest
I couldn't eat (I was not hungry by the way)
because I have to go for my Maths/Advance Maths class!!





starting the lesson,
was like okay, I'm not tired actually
But when it went on for the next 15 minutes or so
I started to feel very tired n sien..
so I was literally doodling between intervals of being awake and not..
Yes the word's doodling
which means scribbling nonsense
My writing was like scribbling and so small and untidy.
Couldn't help it cos my eyes keep closing by itself!
probably teacher saw this.. I dunno.. cos I wasn't looking...


--------------------


Also, class marksheet just came out hot from the oven
At Teng's, SY ask me to b'lanja evrybody..
I said harr..
I said you got b'lanja meh?
She say got-- my close frens oni mah...
(-No comment-)


--------------------

No comments: