Thursday, June 12, 2008

My first, copyrighted (warn you! XD) on Blogger!

-SLEEP-
(by me)

I want to sleep now.
Yes,
now, when it is still early in the evening.
Lethargy pulling my blanket over me
exhaustion like cold air hovering over me,
out from the air-conditioner
influencing me.

I wonder how more I could go on...
go on with this temptation clinging tightly
onto me.

Work has robbed me
of my precious time
and I'm going to take it back...
reclaiming justice for what I should be getting.


***

Lying on my bed
it feels so soft
I miss it so dearly
as if we've been parted for eternity.

I then sleep,
hoping to wake up
only a hundred minutes later...
Replenishing what I have been deprived of,
Immersing myself into
this small luxury in life that
I know,
many cannot afford...

***

Sleep, Sleep...
Sleep, Sleep...
Indulging yourself in the best of your dreams,
you'll never get bored doing it..
and I promise you this
of course
in my dreams......

***

No comments: