Friday, June 27, 2008

Poem Recitation 'kalah teruk' and The Marriage of a Family Member...

(from now on, all my postings are of real time according to KL Malaysia longitude)









aiyo...
you know...
many things happened yesterday...
First the Poem Recitation (Chinese)

I was the last contestant as I had requested to
and... erm...
I only started memorising the night before
at about 11? 12?
and... erm...
It was really rewarding
because I got ...


1st!!!!!

































...from the ~back~

As I went to the front,
I tried to remember and
well, it turned out okay at first...
but I forgot my words and you know la...
I "qi quan" le...
teacher said okay lah... lolx
everyone managed 2 finish their poems..
but mine..
mine...
stopped before completing one third!!!!!!! of it

well, not dissapointed
because I did not prepare well obviously...
anyway congrats to ~~


TSY for getting champ"
ZY for getting 2nd
SJ for getting 3rd
Jon for getting 4th.......... although sadly there was no fourth place..




All of you did really well esp. Jon, haizz
almost won but not rewarded due to the
limiting no. of contestants...







After that...
Came home from school,
went to Teng for maths...
came home and saw my grandmother (paternal)
...and her sis and nephew (hers)
hi grandma
gave me a Bossini sports outfit
and also a pre-b'day angpow fr. my aunt in S'pore (thanks, "ah kou"!!!)
we would be attending the wedding dinner
of my father's cousin's daughter...



well, got ready and...
wore a simple M&S polo tee..

even poddy got ready too...









...in his polka-dot white tee...




(I know by looking at the pic above, It looks early, but its deceptive - dunno what's wrong with my cam, all pictures were taken at 'bout 7.40 p.m. which is very dark...)












So well these are the wedding pics..



ya I know.. I know... he's white (which means the one from my family is the bride)




apparently from the US, they both met in Boeing and well...




He introduced himself as Keith and said that when Jasmine called back to M'sia to say that she has a boyfriend in the US, her mom said... wait, is he white? so.. you know lar... He says when he came here they say things like "guai lou" and "red-haired devil , things like that... Whatever it is they both got married today at the Renaissance ball... and here are summore pics...
















My "Ah Ma" (right) and her sis





"Ah Ma" and her sister-in-law/grandmother of bride (in white, utmost right)





The quartet band... playing music throughout the wedding... (Good!!!)


Nice setting actually... Roses EVERYWHERE...

Post-wedding pic~~

....and also presenting... the MANG-GGALI wedding next door...

(sorry I love manga so much I use "MANGA")

very noisy when the pair came in... kompang... blah-blah.. and after that like disco club.. all the old, young ppl dancinmg in disco music... food served outside thew grand ballroom in buffet style (really lots of food! ~ but dunno nice or not>> and aiyoyo everybody wore those BIG, BAD, BLUE turbans....

see here...

OMG BIRU lah... (sorry I know not clear, obviously I have to take this picture fast or not those Gali's would 'gali' my eyes)

ok

went home at twelve summin' quite a loooonnnnnggggg time, just like this loooonnngggg post.

and...

dunno why I always have this feeling when I attend weddings this year... hmmm.... I dunno how to describe it... well... anywayz bye bye!!

wait....

and for the -EMO- post,

well, still pending lah...

bcs still not very emo yet.....

No comments: