Saturday, June 28, 2008

Liva de Hectica++

you know lately...
I've been very lazy with my homework...
and there's still loads of them...
shouting in my mind to complete them...
ya know, this instance I'm blogging here,
I haven't even completed any,
(yes ANY!!!)
bit of my Mad-the-matics homework...
since I left my exercise book in school,

I guess....


Nevermind...
I don't care...
I'm just so "sienn"...
I've just finished compiling
our class' Malay Literature Analysis...
and when I asked mum take it for binding,
she said,
"Cannot loh! Sunday where got shops open?
See lah... Who ask you last minute do work?
Tomorrow bind in school lah..."


See the consequences of doing work last minute?
You get really messed up
and...
I think I'll have to bear with the crowd tomorrow
at the book shop to bind my stuff....
I've still many stuff on the waiting list,
EST project not even planned the slightest bit,
English presentation on teenage pregnancy...
Moral Latihan F&J,
Kerja Amal,
Tugasan Harian...
blah... so many things to do...
YET....



I still blog lah, watch youtube....
download songs... limewire...
It's getting out of hand
and I think it's time to put a stop...
okay?
Yeah...
I'll try, after this nonsensical post
( I don't even know why I write it...)
and...
continue with my work...
LOADS of tuition homework
and stuff like that...
and...
have to study for history mini-test...
cos
each time get full marks,
exam ada tambah markah...
(--smart idea to get the students readin'...)


okay...
so no more playing PS2...
You Tube...
Surfing...
just work, work...


"LIVA DE HECTICA!!!"




of course lah
from 3p.m. onwards...
in the mean time...
you know lah hor...




-Mr. Wee-Jay-En:

" Okay, Bye-Bye Children!!!!!!"

No comments: