Saturday, July 5, 2008

Laziness

Really


If you've been counting the days,


You would've noticed that I have not blogged


for one whole week, yes, one WHOLE week!!!


Sorry folks


just that I'm too busy this week...


and very tired and lazy...


not enough sleep even...


Everyday is packed with countless assignments...


homework... tuition work...


mini-tests... presentations...


multimedia projects... society questionnaires...


ouch... my head blows!


... Not to mention all the emo issues...


Really cannot 'tahan' already some people...


frustrating,


irritating,


thick-faced,


kanasai,


backstabber,


hamsap,


"geli",


evil,


gross........





Just really "farn" me up!!! (note: not FUN")


I just...


hate this ZZZZZ...


really a shithead..








aarRGHH!!!


still got lots'a work to do...


and some more so f#ckin' emo...


summore my blog dah tak sentuh...


and summore my blog now all filled with complaints, complaints.....


nothing else~~





ya lah some more...


this have to do, that have to do...





I think this music got me into this chaotic mood~~


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqSulR9Fymg -CLICK HERE-


(It's a you tube one... so need not worry that it's somekinda' virus..)





By the way,


it's actually Moonlight Sonata Movement 3 by Beethoven...


very nice, quick-paced, just like life... oooh so chaotic...


no one plays better than Wilhem Kempff..


so expect to get disappointed if you see the other versions


(or by other pianists) on youtube,


trust me,


he's the best...


others are like too quick


till my ears cannot pick up any "audible vibrations" at all...





Whao... it's late already...


I miss Singapore...


the shopping... relatives


I miss you my games...


My FFX...

















What a picturesque scene fr FFX:










It looks even better when you see it in the game...



It's actually a place for the departed souls...

OMG whenever I put pics not in HTML mode,

everthing I write becomes like

"leave one line after each line..."

What the~~

Oh Mai Good-neSS........




No comments: