Saturday, July 12, 2008

BIRTHDAY in 2 days!!!

-Sweet Sixteen!!-

I'm gettin' sixteen on Monday (14/7)!!!
Can't believe time flies so fast...
Homework... Homework... Homework...
okay, okay, I know I shouldn't be complaining...
since its my birthday yes...

Actually, I'm not excited at all...
I don't know why,
but age does not bring any significance to me
I don't feel happy,
overjoyed...
stuff like that...

and ya...
I've just "fallen-in-love" with this artiste...






























JOLIN!!!
I know this is a little old...
but I just started to LOVE her songs
when Yi Yang lent me his thumbdrive
and I literally "robbed" him of all his songs...

The song I love the most is none other than
Dancing Diva!!!!! ("wu niang")
Just love it cos' its so addictive!






Next...
hi to Michelle Lok for tagging me...
really busy but will answer yr Q's...



MY FIRST TAG:


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
erm... sad... angry...

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I wanna be RICH!!!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
ZZZ and Aaron Ng (fr. Tuition class) "F" you!!!!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
shop like mad, get a Bentley Arnage... the list will never end...

5. What's your ideal lover like?
RICH and TALL, KIND and SMART...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
BOTH?

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
No need to wait best la...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
choose other one loh... XD Jus kidding

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
iPOd Touch!!

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Snakes, Vipers, Sly Foxes, ZZZ....

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hopefully Successful and RICH

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Family and Friends?

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Her picture at her blog is soooo different from what she looks like?
Her natural pic without the "cute" stance looks WAY better....
from that "cUtE??" xP

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
HAIYO sure single and RICH lar...

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look in the mirror and tell myself...
(what miss Kok said...)
no la...
look at my pimples!!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
don't think so...

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Pn. Buvanes:

"YOU HAD TO COM-PARE"


18. What song are you listening now?
Dancing Diva by JOLIN!!!!!!!




I'll tag~
yinny the rich gurl,
hongwei the rich boy,
ivy the richest (Kimora Lee Simmons),
yeewen the hairgurl,
weixing the Nobita (smartzz..),
shunmun the "gurl",
kawai the camera freak...

and my
"dunno-whether-you-remember-me" primary school friends...
Becca,
Alvin Kuan?
Yih Chien....


ok mom's calling better go... bye!!

No comments: