Monday, September 1, 2008

At last??

Now, all the pics you've wanted for our majlis temu mesra PPS/ PAK 2008~~
ALL THE PICTURES, YES...
no la, actually not all lah... 130 over leh...
Bye seniors and hello juniors and incoming AJK's....



The bunch of gals n a man*



A gal and a man**



Two gals and a man*


summore gals>>

and summore gals>>>





Yi Ning & Yee Wen~~Gorgeous?





Sook Yeng & Yu Chen- Just as gorgeous



Then, *MY* pics...




Squezeed? I dunno y the hell I made that face?





Why the hell did I make that pOSE?!

PCK- pk multimedia, and me




...and Shang Ze- K multimedia


Me and Kar Men- Ketua PPS, we look alike?? @@



Suk Yenn and me... My hair's horny!!*







Min Yeen- PK PAK and me, BIG EYES@@!!







Esther- PPS treasurer, and me...







The "lucky" one in the middle XD





Sook Yeng and me...








Cing cing and me (retarded no.1)




Retarded no.2

Yu Chen and Me... Aaron Ng ya' better be jealous!

**************************************************

PCK and Shing Jie- Ketua PAK






S.H.E?






Couple made in heaven?



Da Singers (note: there is no microphone there**)

Laugh until like that..................


Sing until like that.......................


Singers? (still no mic there leh...)



Well, that's all... had fun that day, the food was okay, the performance was okay, but the fashion show... judge it from my clothes, and among all AJKs Yu Chen and me were the only male-female partner which did not hold hands~~~~~~~~~~ :-S


want more pics, just drop by my message boxx....

No comments: